This Chevrolet 3100 Pickup Truck is being offerred as a restoration opportunity for any American car enthusiast or hot rodder. An ex-California truck with plenty of patina and only some minor floor pan welding potentially required (certainly platable) it offers plenty of potential. These are becoming harder to find in original condition and this one is here in the UK and registered already on dated plates also. This is also the desirable big window version.
Points to note:
- We have had the engine fired up, it turns and it will and does run.
- There are some bits missing from the gearbox including the shifter.
- The vehicle will require a prop-shaft.
- The driver door locks needs some attention.
- Glass is cracked on the driver and passengers windows.
- Seats are original but saveable.
- Few other ancillaries like the radiator and alternator etc are missing.
- Tyres on the rear are more recent, wrong but fit and the front tyres do deflate.
- We have the gearbox, two bell housing, various other bits and pieces also.
- New clutch kit supplied with the vehicle.
- Number plates supplied with the vehicle.
- There is an additional chrome grille and also 4 used additional wings.
Any questions please ask, viewing is welcome, transport can be arranged at additional cost.